Apart from the Accounting Services we provide, we can assist you with:
- Periodical financial reporting like cash flow and budgeting reports
- Tax planning
- Preparation of business and marketing plans
- Provision for cost analysis and ratios
- Loan applications – preparation of accounting information
- Small Business Compliances – ASIC, Work cover, Super, Payroll Tax, ATO and SRO
- Provision for Risk Management for the business
- Other Business Advice and Planning
- Starting a Business – advice on how to structure your business, identify start up and entry costs and what other things to keep in mind
- Buying a Business – preparing finance applications, dealing with banks, financial analysis of business, business assessment, advice on financing the business and sourcing finance
- Selling a Business – matters to consider in sale of business, prepare business for sale, prepare financial information to fill out on sale contracts, Small Business CGT Concessions available, termination payouts to employees
- Company/Trust Set up – Depending on the business structure you choose, we can help you with set up of a new company/trust/super fund, complete with Corporate Folder, Trust Deeds, Certificate of Incorporation, other relevant documents. We can also assist with the registration of TFN, ABN, GST, and PAYGW for the new entity.
Let us show you how we can help in your business:
We can tailor make the fee package for you including bookkeeping, GST/ BAS lodgements, financial accounts, compliances with ASIC, ATO and other external bodies, tax planning, tax returns for all entities and personal returns within the group at very reasonable prices. You can also choose to make payment in monthly installments Our clients save time and money in a package, as there are no hidden costs at year end. Please inquire in office for further details.